Dual gauge assembly fixtures are the most versatile turnout fixture that we offer. A single fixture can be used to build HO or HOn3 standard turnouts, as well as 11 different combinations of dual gauge turnouts. The assembly fixture in this kit can be used to construct trackwork for left hand and right hand, single and dual gauge HO/HOn3 turnouts with the narrow gauge track on the left side as shown in the image below..
The QuickSticks included with this kit can be used to construct the left side
dual gauge turnouts shown in the blue shaded area shown in the image below. QuickSticks can be purchased separately to build HO and HOn3 standard turnouts as shown in the red shaded areas. QuickSticks are not currently available for the versions that are unshaded. You need to purchase standard wood ties to complete these types of turnouts.Click the image for a larger version with more details.
If you want to use the assembly fixture in this kit to build single gauge HO turnouts, you need to order our standard HO scale, #6 QuickSticks
To build a single HOn3 turnout with this fixture, you need to order a special version of our HOn3 turnout QuickSticks
for dual gauge assembly fixtures. Our standard HOn3 turnout QuickSticks will not work with this fixture
To order other supplies for this kit, click on the Related Items tab at the top of this page.
Each kit comes complete with everything you need including:
- 1 - Fast Tracks Assembly Fixture for HO-HON3#6 dual gauge turnouts using Micro Engineering 83 rail (DF-HO-HON3-T-6-L-ME83)
- 1 - #6 Dual Gauge PointForm filing jig for the frog and switch points (PF-6-M-D)
- 1 - Bundle PC Board Ties for turnouts - enough to build 6 Turnouts (PB-HO-S)
- 1 - 15ft Coil .015 inch (46 cm) small diameter solder (SP-0003 )
- 1 - Tube Pliobond contact cement with 2 micro dispensing tips (SP-0001)
- 2 - #6 QuickSticks laser cut wood ties (LT-HO-HON3-T-6-LL )
- 2 - #6 QuickSticks laser cut wood ties (LT-HO-HON3-T-6-RL )
- DVD with a complete set of illustrated Users' Guides, videos and printable tie templates
- Our satisfaction guarantee!
This kit does not include
rail. If you need rail you can order the same kit with enough rail to build 4 switches
| || |
| || |
|This product is part of our Craftsman Series of tools that are designed for modelers who want to go that extra mile to produce outstanding trackwork. You should be prepared to spend extra time and effort to learn how to use this product. Click here to learn more about our Craftsman Series of tools. |
| || |
Click on the links below to learn more about how Fast Tracks tools and supplies can help you build better railroads
Assembly Fixture Builders Guide
Dual Gauge Assembly Fixture Users Guide
Building Template For Dual Gauge Left Side Turnouts
Have A Question? Visit Our Online Discussion Forum!