Now anyone can build inexpensive, hand laid trackwork that:
- Looks Great! - With realistic looking trackwork on wood ties
- Is Easy To Build - With results that rival even the most experienced modelers
- Performs Perfectly - Completely eliminates derailments
- Can Be Built Quickly - Build a fully complete Turnout in less than an hour!
- Lets You Work in Comfort - Build ready-to-run trackwork right at your workbench
QuickSticks are cut from Baltic Birch plywood custom sawn in Finland specifically for Fast Tracks. The wood grain runs perpendicular to the rails. The ties are 7" (178 mm) thick and 9" (229 mm) wide (scale) and will match all popular commercially available wood ties, including wood ties
available from Fast Tracks.
This version of QuickSticks laser cut ties are designed to be glued to the rails using using Pliobond glue
. If you prefer, a drilled version
is available that is designed to be spiked.
HO-HOn3 dual gauge, #6 QuickSticks are 100% compatible with Turnouts constructed with the Fast Tracks HO dual gauge Turnout assembly fixture.
This product is part of our Craftsman Series of tools that are designed for modelers who want to go that 'extra mile' to produce outstanding trackwork. You should be prepared to spend extra time and effort to learn how to use this product. Click here to learn more about our Craftsman Series of tools.
Click on the links below to learn more about using QuickSticks and other Fast Tracks toolsQuickSticks Builders Guide
Building Turnouts Using Fast Tracks Assembly FixturesHave A Question? Visit Our Online Discussion Forum