Strips can be linked together using our TieClip connector
to form strips of any length. Strips can also be connected to any other Fast Tracks QuickSticks product (used to construct Turnouts, Wyes, etc.) and can be shortened if necessary.
The skeleton trackwork (the rail and PC Board Ties) built in a Fast Tracks assembly fixture is simply set on top of the QuickSticks Strips and spiked or glued into place. Empty areas are strategically located along the strip to accommodate the PC Board Ties that are used for building trackwork in assembly fixture.
When used with Fast Tracks fixture built trackwork, QuickSticks Fixed Crosstie Strips offers incredible convenience and accuracy.
- Makes track completion fast and easy
- Can be used to finish straight sections of track
- Strips can be connected together to form strips of any length
- Strips can be connected to other Fast Tracks QuickSticks products
- Includes pre-drilled spike holes for easy spiking
- Includes etched guidelines to verify rail location
- Matches the tie height of most commercial track products
- Are NMRA compliant
QuickSticks Fixed Crosstie Strips are cut from Baltic Birch plywood custom sawn specifically for Fast Tracks. The ties are 7 scale inches wide, 6 scale feet long and 5 scale inches thick and will match commercially available wood ties and flextrack.
Each strip includes a TieClip connector for connecting the strip to another crosstie strip. Additional TieClips can be ordered from here.
Click on the links below to learn more about how Fast Tracks tools and supplies can help you build better railroads
To learn more about how QuickSticks Crosstie Strips work, checkout our video
Have A Question? Visit Our Online Discussion Forum!