Fast Tracks assembly fixtures will help you build high quality hand laid track that:
- Is Highly Accurate - Build Turnouts that stay in perfect gauge - permanently
- Performs Perfectly - Completely eliminates track related derailments
- Is Economical - Build hundreds of Turnouts with one fixture
- Is Easy To Build - No special skills needed
- Can Be Built Quickly - Build a Turnout in less than an hour!
- Looks Great! - Get results that rival even the most experienced modelers
- Lets You Work in Comfort - Build trackwork at your workbench
- Is NMRA Compliant - Will work with any NMRA compliant equipment
Each assembly fixture can be used to build right or left Turnout.
If you order a Fast Tracks assembly fixture, we highly recommend that you consider purchasing a matching PointForm points filing tool. This will make the construction of the switch and frog points much easier. You may also want to consider adding a bundle of PC Board ties to your order. Both of these items can be added to your cart from the Accessories & Optional items list below.
If you plan on drilling the throwbar, we recommend that you purchase a package of N scale PC Board ties as they will be easier to drill. The throwbar pocket in these fixtures have been made extra wide to accomodate N scale PC Board ties.
This product is part of our Craftsman Series of tools that are designed for modelers who want to go thate 'extra mile' to produce outstanding trackwork. You should be prepared to spend extra time and effort to learn how to use this product. Click here to learn more about our Craftsman Series of tools.
Click on the links below to learn more about how Fast Tracks tools and supplies can help you build better railroads
The complete Assembly Fixture Builders Guide
How the Fast Tracks PointForm tool makes it easy to construct frog & switch points
Using the StockAid tool to file the stock rail
Soldering trackwork - easier than you think!
Have A Question? Visit Our Online Discussion Forum!