Three way turnouts are great space savers, especially in rail yards where there never seems to be enough space to fit in everything we need. Quite a bit of space can be saved by working in a Three Way turnout to your design. Our Three Way turnouts are not any more difficult to construct than a standard turnout and only take a little longer to build. Fast Tracks Standard Three Way turnouts are a "lapped" design, meaning it's made of two turnouts slightly in front of each other as opposed to a symmetrical three-way.
Use our Three Way turnout fixture to build switches that not only look great, but will completely eliminate track related derailments and frustration.
Fast Tracks assembly fixtures will help you build high quality hand laid track that:
- Is Highly Accurate - Build 3-ways that stay in perfect gauge - permanently
- Performs Perfectly - Completely eliminates track related derailments
- Is Economical - Build hundreds of 3-ways with one fixture
- Is Easy To Build - No special skills needed
- Can Be Built Quickly - Build a 3-way in less than an hour!
- Looks Great! - Get results that rival even the most experienced modelers
- Lets You Work in Comfort - Build trackwork at your workbench
- Is NMRA Compliant - Will work with any NMRA compliant equipment
If you order a Fast Tracks assembly fixture, we highly recommend that you consider purchasing matching PointForm and StockAid tool. They can be easily added to your purchase by selecting it from the options on the right hand side of this page.
This product is part of our Craftsman Series of tools that are designed for modelers who want to go that 'extra mile' to produce outstanding trackwork. You should be prepared to spend extra time and effort to learn how to use this product. Click here to learn more about our Craftsman Series of tools.
TRACK BUILDER'S RESOURCES
Fast Tracks Knowledge Base
In addition to an extensive Q&A section, we also offer a full library of track building documents.
Fast Tracks Video Channel
Visit our growing collection of track building demonstration videos.