Use our Trifecta three point track gauges when handlaying trackwork for precise gauging. A three point track gauge is the most effective way to hold rail while building any type of trackwork.
Fast Tracks "Trifecta" three point track gauge is the hobby's first non-conductive metal track gauge!
- Non-Conductive - Can be used with live track.
- Transparent - Clear material allows the tracwork below the gauge to be seen.
- Metal Gauges - The contact points to the rail are machined from brass for durability.
- Flat Surface - A flat, level tool allows weights to be placed onto the gauge to hold rail stead while spiking.
- Curved Gauge Points - The slots in the gauging lugs are arcs, allowing for minimal contact to the rail head, preventing binding.