Caboose Industries ground throws are suitable for HO scale and larger switches with a slide bar travel of 0.190 (4.8mm)". The throws are internally sprung with stainless steel springs that take up the over-travel and maintains tension to hold the movable points against the stock rails of the turnout.
These ground throws offer a number of advantages including:
- Molded of strong, self-lubricating black delrin
- External cam provides maximum life and travel
- Cam design provides lock on both ends of the throw from 10° above horizontal to the extreme down position
- Direct connection to the turnout through a pin on the slide bar
- Detent to assist in holding the handle horizontal