Fast Tracks is the exclusive distributor for the first of what we hope is a long line of innovative tools by Ultimation.
Developed by Al Collins, the founder of Mt. Albert Scale Lumber, this unique sander is THE tool for producing precise, repeatable angles on scale lumber. Don't let the lack of a motor discourage you, it is precisely why this tool works so well. Al noticed that he was frequently using a disk sander to form angles on strip wood for a trestle project he was working on. However, he was using it manually, turning on the motor proved to be too aggressive for the precision he needed. This is when the Ultimation Sander was born.
Like anything that Fast Tracks produces or offers, this tool is the highest quality possible. Ball bearings and all metal construction gives this tool a feel that has to be felt to be believed. Its rigid design and construction translates into very accurate results.
- repeatable accuracy within 1/2°
- rubber edge disk for precise fingertip control
- pre-set 90° fence, as well as adjustable fence for angles between 1° and 90°
- adjustable table to prolong disk life
- table and fence can be fine-tuned for 100% accuracy
- mounting holes on base
- easy to change 5" stick-on sanding disk
Order your Ultimation Sander today! You WILL wonder how you ever got along without it....
Ultimation (n) ul-ti-ma-tion/ the state of being ultimate