Specially designed for trackwork built with Fast Tracks assembly fixtures, QuickSticks laser cut ties lets you construct fully complete, ready-to-run On30 curved turnouts right at your workbench!
Using our track assembly fixtures you build what we call a "skeleton". This skeleton will have PC Board ties located at key locations to keep the piece of trackwork in gauge. To finish the trackwork, our Laser Cut QuickSticks are used. With a single step all the remaining wood ties are added to the pre-built skeleton and the trackwork is ready to be installed.
Now anyone can build inexpensive, hand laid trackwork that:
- Looks Great! - With realistic looking trackwork on wood ties
- Is Easy To Build - With results that rival even the most experienced modelers
- Performs Perfectly - Build hundreds of curved turnouts with one fixture
- Can Be Built Quickly - Build a fully complete curved turnout in less than an hour!
- Looks Great! - Get results that rival even the most experienced modelers
- Lets You Work in Comfort - Build trackwork at your workbench
QuickSticks are cut from Baltic Birch plywood custom sawn in Finland specifically for Fast Tracks. Just like the protoype, the wood grain on our QuickSticks ties runs perpendicular to the rails. The ties are 0.1" (2.5mm), 5 scale inches thick and 0.15" (3.8mm) 7 scale inches wide. They will match all popular commercially available wood ties, including wood ties available from Fast Tracks. The ties will also match all popular commercial track, trackwork completed with QuickSticks will be compatibile with these products.
TRACK BUILDER'S RESOURCES
Completing Turnouts Using Fast Tracks QuickSticks
Get a head start by downloading the QuickSticks builders guide now.
Fast Tracks Knowledge Base
In addition to an extensive Q&A section, we also offer a full library of track building documents.
Fast Tracks Video Channel
Visit our growing collection of track building demonstration videos.