Bulk package of 10 un-assembled BullFrog switch machines. Save $9!
One of the least expensive manual turnout controls available anywhere, the BullFrog not only offers a low cost manual turnout control solution, but includes all of the same features you come to expect from a turnout control plus more.
- Integrated Control Rod Mount - You have to purchase this separately for other turnout controls
- Automatic Power Routing - Integrated SPDT switch with the option of adding an additional switch for DPDT
- Very Small Mounting Footprint - One of the smallest undermount footprints available
- Solid, Robust Operation - Thoroughly tested to over 100,000 operations!
- Full Selection of Supporting Products - Control rods, joiner kits, rod hangers, panel knobs, etc.
This version of the BullFrog comes un-assembled, and includes all of the parts you need to build ten complete switch machines, including:
- All pre-cut wood pieces
- Locking hardware
- Control wire
- SPDT microswitch
- All screws, nuts & washers
To assemble the switch you will need white glue. a modeling knife, fine sandpaper, #2 philips screwdriver, and about 15 minutes of time. (The first one may take you a bit longer.)
The BullFrog is easy to mount under your layout with just two screws and will work with all scales from Z to O. The control wire offers high torque and a long throw, making it easy to mount the control with minimal alignment problems.
Use your own control rod, or purchase the control rod kit to connect the BullFrog to your control panel using a a nylon control rod that includes a Z bend connector, and decorative knob. We also offer a number of additional accessories.
Will the BullFrog fit under your layout?
Download the detailed dimensional diagram of an assembled BullFrog to be sure.
The control rod (the rod that connects the BullFrog to your control panel) is sold separately and can be ordered from here.
The movement of the control rod is approximately 1".